is the biggest, badest, bestest, and perhaps mostest backwardest and forwardest of the approximately 50 United States. Much larger than a breadbox, AlaskaUsa
is, contrary to most maps, located north and west of the northwest.
Some notable things about AlaskaUsa include:
- Dan Meacham
- Eric Gross
- Christina Blake
- Francis Carr
- Joel Groves
- Solvig Sieberts
- Jennifer Blake
- The Guy from Eagle River
- Hopefully some younger blood?
Examples of recent(er) non-East ones include
- Daniel Gianotti
- Melissa Strait
- James O'Grady
A suprising number of these folks lived in EastDorm.
- The AlaskanPlattMajorityRule
- Just the facts
- No interstate freeways
- No roads in about 3/4ths? of the State
- Farthest north, west and east of the 50 states
- Coolest flag
- Home state of GOP VP nominee, Sarah Palin
- this has caused AlaskaUsa to be uncharitably described as "a state with 13 people and some caribou"
- Adjacent to really awesome places
- Arctic Ocean
- Bering Sea
- Pacific Ocean
Some say that a portion of AlaskaUsa (specifically, that part of Antarctica which has been annexed by AlaskaUsa) is in fact located within walking distance of HarveyMuddCollege. There have also been claims that AlaskaUsa is, in fact, entirely owned by MaryPeter (but only because she forgot to bring the deed to college with her, in order to sell it to MicahSmukler).