exists on the bookshelves in the lounge. Books with a shiny gold sticker on the spine belong to EastDorm
. It is safe to assume that everything else is someone's personal property that they have generously decided to make available, so remember to be careful with it. If you'd like to borrow a book by removing it from the lounge, please sign it out on the sign-out sheet. Happy reading!
If we had money to buy a book or two, is there any book or books you would like to see in the library enough that you would find it worth the expenditure of dorm funds?
At some point we should do something with books in the cases where we have more duplicates than there is demand or shelf space for. If you have any suggestions of what would be the best way to go about culling so that culled books are dealt with fairly and well and no books are culled that people would not want culled. Please comment.
Coming soon: a card catalog!
- How about just a list? Do people even care? -RobinDobashi
- It'd really be a lot more useful if we unpacked all the books that were there last year. You know, like we were planning to do back in September... -AndrewFarmer
- Unpack? Are there more in storage?
- There are. There was some amount of fuss about how many bookshelves should be in the lounge and where they should be and such at the beginning of last semester and once that had settled down I had no time. But yeah, there are lots and lots more books in EDC storage. -SarahFletcher
Coming never: a Tome of Eternal Darkness! This can't be happening! Ah, but it has.
- Don't suppose we can't get a copy of the Necronomicon? I realize it's out of print, of course....
2004-2005 Book Monkeys: LoriThomas, KatieLewis, ArthurHall (Fall semester only)
2003-2004 Book Monkeys: LauraKanofsky, LoriThomas, MeghanDriscoll?, KatieLewis
2002-2003 Book Monkeys: LauraKanofsky and LoriThomas
See also BookCollection
(Books for sale at BookSale