You might be a MovieNut
- Most of the dialogue you have with other human beings consists of you making movie references and other people not getting them or even realizing why you talk so strangely.
- You recognize references to movies you've never seen
- You constantly catch obscure references to unimportant movies when the person making the reference didn't expect anyone to catch it.
- You recognize references to movies when no one was trying to make a reference at all.
- When watching a movie that's been edited for television, you can spot everything that's been cut out.
- You can recite more than 30 seconds of dialouge from any movie
- You can recite the entire script of The PrincessBride
- You can watch the entire StarWars trilogy... in your head.
- The only things you can still play on the piano are movie themes.
- Every topic of discussion, no matter how distanced from film, reminds you of a movie.
- You avoided reading "Fellowship of the Ring" because you're planning to see the movie, and you're avoiding spoilers.
- You insist that, contrary to general consensus, many movies are actually better than the books they originated from (doesn't count for really kiddie books like "Shrek" or "Jumanji")
- You can explain, in reasonable detail, how most effects shots are done.
- You actually have strong feelings on the subject of DvdPackaging
- Your MovieCollection doesn't fit on a standard EastDorm desk shelf
- You have willingly sat through an entire CommentaryTrack