Continuing the theme from EastieThanksgiving05
, and EastieThanksgiving09
is proud to present EastieThanksgiving10
, an organizational page for EastieThanksgiving
Thanksgiving is on November 25 this year. If you are planning to attend, please add yourself to the list below. If there is some food item that you think is important for Thanksgiving, add it to the list of requested food items. If you are one of the lucky people who has the ability to prepare food, please list yourself there. If you don't think you have such skills, don't worry. We'll still find something for you to do.
Note: historically, it's been about $8-$10 per person for EastieThanksgiving, and there are copious quantities of awesome leftovers.
- WE HAVE FUNDING THIS YEAR FROM DEAN CHRIS. That being said, it is likely that you will not have to pay (or pay as much), but if you make food or contribute in some monetary fashion, make sure you save the receipts and hand them off to James White so you can be reimbursed ASAP.
- An e-mail has been sent out to students-l, as per procedure for being reimbursed by Dean Chris.
Note 2: ALLERGY WARNING -- As many of you know, there are people in the dorm with food allergies who will be attending EastieThanksgiving. Therefore if your dish contains any of the following, please either keep it separate from other foods or label it, as indicated below.
- Nuts (including peanuts) -- Keep separate
- Soy -- Label
- Artificial coloring and flavoring and sweetening -- Label
- Hard Boiled Egg Yolk -- Label
- Benzoate based preservatives -- Label
Note 3: VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS -- Vegetarians and vegans are likely to attend. Please clearly label vegetarian and vegan food as such.
Organization tips can be found at EastieThanksgiving/Organization (Courtesy of JamesBrown)
People Attending East Thanksgiving (35)
RSVP added via students-l (10)
Unassigned People Who Want to Help
People Who Have Borrowable Cooking Supplies
- (Please list what you can supply)
- CaitlinJacques has lots of pots and pans and whisks and blenders and other such things
People Who Have Borrowable Kitchens
- DanielleSnowdon? (1060 College ave.)
- AdriSebree (651 #E E 6th St. - CMC Apartments)
- KevinRenfrow (BrightonPark? 1425A)
- JohnWentworth? (BrightonPark?)
People Who Can Donate Fridge Space