As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven lives.
See also: CrackCollection
HarveyMudders like to play video games, such as:
- Bolo --What? Someone *else* has heard of bolo? ::played many hours of bolo in JHigh:: --PomonaSteve
- Dude, Bolo is the greatest third-person-shooter/real-time strategy game of all time! I didn't put it in the list, though. --ClayHambrick
- That was me. I didn't get particularly good, but I played a bit during high school.... --AndrewSchoonmaker
- I played a UMS Starcraft map loosely based on it, if that counts. But I don't think it does, somehow. But seriously, I have heard of it, even played it for maybe a few minutes. Didn't really grab me. -AdamField
- Command and Conquer (there's alot of these)
- EVE Online
- HaLo for the PC
- HomeWorld Series
- The MarathonTrilogy?
- Apparently there are now versions out for Xbox live, PSP and NintendoDS?. And they have a new website! (I decided this fit here even though you can play it like a flash/web game)
- Sid Meier's AlphaCentauri
- Sid Meier's Civilizations (I,II,III)
- *squeal* they're finally making a sequel. Hopefully doesn't get trashed like Ghost did.
- Star Trek Voyager: EliteForce?
- StarWars: KotOR? (Knights of the Old Republic)
- Thief II
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (Thief III)
Flash / Web Games:
There has been some debate over what should be classified as a VideoGame for the purposes of this page, some arguing that games like AngBand shouldn't be classified as such. But the consensus appears to be that if you play it on a computer or video game console primarily and the game does not exist in the same form in the real world, i.e. BattleChess? may be a VideoGame but just Chess is probably not. But if you think it belongs here, add it (you're not hurting anything).
I think someone should start making MuddTrail
, which is like OregonTrail
except it's Mudd.
You run out of provisions
You eat Hoch food
You die of dysentery