may or may not be a girl. However, she only dates girls.
HelenFitzmaurice has dated MichaelGilik?, AndrewHunter, and ChrisRoberts.
Therefore, AndrewHunter, MichaelGilik?, and ChrisRoberts are girls.
However, only a girl can be a roommate of a girl, by old room draw rules, or by current room draw rules in non-gender-blind suites!
So, since AndrewFarmer and AndrewHunter were roommates prior to 2009-2010, AndrewFarmer is a girl. And since he's a girl, and he lived with RichardMehlinger prior to 2009-2010, RichardMehlinger is a girl too...
Your HelenNumber is the number of links in the shortest chain that proves you to be a girl. We won't list those who are girls aside from having a connection to Helen.
Negative Helen numbers represent those whose genders are questionable as a result of living with HelenFitzmaurice, or their transitive closure under the RoomedWithRelation?.
- What do you mean, "whose genders are questionable"? It looks like you mean "people who could be proven to be girls if they had no HelenNumber", but I don't see how this translates to "questionable". If anything, it should be "unquestionable"...
- because HelenFitzmaurice may or may not be a girl, but she has to room with someone of her same gender. Therefore, since her gender is indeterminate, her roomate's genders are also indeterminate.
RichardBowen wonders what the effect of gender-blind housing will be on HelenNumbers?.
Challenge: Prove ProfessorVanHecke to be a girl.
- This gets us a bunch of Westie Girls, too
- Except she never actually roomed with Christine -- she moved to South instead. --HannahHoersting
- Who did Christine room with that year, then? --AndrewHunter
- Nobody. That room was empty after the end of October. She did, however, room with Marissa the first half of freshman year. --HannahHoersting
-1: (believed complete for Mudd)
0: (believed complete for Mudd)
1: (believed complete for Mudd)